Here are a few basic doctrinal guidelines for those who want to know where I’m coming from:
- There is one God whom has revealed Himself in the awesome mystery of the Trinity which consist of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the sole authority for everything we believe and is inspired by God to declare and lead us into all truth. It is God’s word to man, not man’s word about God.
- Mankind is totally and completely engulfed in sin with no hope of heaven in and of themselves. Man’s best efforts fall short of God’s requirements in every respect because of the sin nature which resides in all of us.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who came in the flesh by virtue of a virgin birth, lived a sinless life, was then crucified for our sin, resurrected and coming again.
- Salvation for mankind is attained by the sole means of repenting of his sinful nature and receiving Jesus Christ as as his personal Savior. At this point a person is born-again and becomes a new creation in Christ Jesus and a citizen of a new kingdom.
- The Church is both universal and local and is one of the mysteries of the Kingdom. It is made up of all the blood bought saints, both Jew and gentile, male and female of every race, nation, and culture. It is the body of Christ in the world today.
- The Book of Acts is normal christian/kingdom living.
- Jesus is returning bodily to this earth to receive those whom He knows.